Benefits of Membership
- Access to monthly CMEs in the country chapters.
- Discounted registration rates for the annual COECSA scientific congress
- Access to digital copies of the college bi-annual scientific journal JOECSA with links to related articles
- Access to quarterly college newsletter ‘EYE on COECSA ‘with latest news and development in ophthalmology field
- Invitation to the RCOphth annual congress.
- Listing and promotions of members” practice on the website upon full settlement of the annual subscription fees.
- Receive targeted news and invitations to events of importance to the members.
- Free access to the online CPD portal
- Participate in COECSA sponsored CPD activities across the region.
- Sponsorship for short term training (when they are available)
- Free access to the young ophthalmologist forum at COECSA annual congress
- Peer exchange through the YOF blog/Exchange visits to other institutions countries
- Eligibility to sit in the college’s committees and sub-committees
- Eligibility to stand for council in appropriate elections
- Eligibility to vote in the college elections including the election of the president.
- Eligibility to apply for research support through training and funding.