COECSA EXAMS 2022
Here is an opportunity for you to become a Fellow of the College of Ophthalmology of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa (COECSA), by sitting for our 2022 COECSA Fellowship Examinations.
- Exam Date: 13th – 15th July, 2022
- Venue/Host: Rwanda International Institute of Ophthalmology (RIIO), Kigali, Rwanda
- Application Deadline: 20th May, 2022
Eligibility and Language Requirements
- Download the Application Form and Information Pack or request by sending an email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through the Information Pack with detailed notes to applicants
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit the completed Form and proof of Exam Fees payment to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 20th May, 2022 at 23:59 EAT.
9th COECSA Annual Scientific Conference 2022
Registration is ongoing for the congress which will be held on the 21st-23rd September 2022, at the Bingu International Convention Centre (BICC), Malawi.Register Now!