COECSA in partnership with the member country societies, Sponsors Continuing Medical Education (CMEs) every month to discuss on selected ophthalmology topic, this session are facilitated by fellow ophthalmologist around the country. These CMEs are carried out in each member’s countries in East, Central and Southern Africa.
The importance of these CMEs is to enable ophthalmologist to:
- Stay current with the latest developments within their specialty.
- Gain professional growth.
- Refine their skills to improve overall patient care
- Address real-world challenges that health care professionals face day to day
- Meet licensing/certification requirements
- Learn effective medical team management skills.